Saturday, August 6, 2022

Because Of My Mother's Love, I Escaped The Ruthless Britain Foster Care System

From the waters in her bosom, I had to swim in anticipation to meet this super wonderful woman who called me Nakai, meaning "To Beautify" or "Be Beautiful."


She is teacher and role model. 


She named me Nakai, meaning Be Beautiful

She held me in her arms and when I looked into her eyes, I could see I was home again. On the 18th of April 2004 I was born. The man who was my father never wanted me, to him I was a mistake that should have never been born. But to her, I was everything she had ever wanted in life. 




I was everything she had ever wanted. 


I was born to an old Soul, a mother with several great attributes which has modelled me to become the young girl I am today.

They call her mad, I call her intelligent...
They call her weird, I call her a woman of pride who is original 
They call her controversial,  I call her the woman who defines morality with her blood.

My mother Mary Tamar was Jean



Lucky I am, lucky is Nakai and my 6 Siblings. We are the most luckiest children to ever come out of this generation.  I have started this blog, to share what it is like to come out of the womb of Prophetess Mary Tamar, as my mother is now called. I have seen how she speaks, and words come to life. I have seen how she dreams and her dreams come true. 



I speak with confidence because I know my mother nurtured me to become a lady of honour, virtue, principled and submissive to the God of Israel. 

I am the first of her children,  and I know all her children, even her 7th child Chaniya feels the exact same way even though she is just a baby. 


My mother has taught me how to fight, I have seen how she has brought those who wronged her down with the Power of her pen. She does not accept to be defeated by those who were supposed to love her yet abused her. Through it all, she fights with her last breath. I am so proud of the woman that she is. 



Yes, my 6 Siblings and I were wrongfully taken by the authorities of Britain into a new world of horror they call the Foster Care System. The Police and Durham Social services took me into a place I almost lost my life. 

I was informed that the local authorities have arrested my Father and mother on the Night of November 29th 2021. Even though it was a shocking news for me, somehow I understood the time I was anticipating was here.

Now my readers, I had had a revelation in 2018 which I narrated to my family that a time was coming where my father Atehene would be arrested by the police for no reason but together as a family, we could defeat them. 

So when the Police knocked at my door as early as 7am to tell me that my parents were arrested, I remembered...

I went into a shock trying to navigate my world without my parents and Siblings. I was told by the Social worker (whom I will reveal in my upcoming book)  who tried to paint my parents bad to me but deep inside of me, no one knows my mother better than I do. She would say that my mother was bad and I should tell her how bad my mother is so she could write these things down, but I told her that my mother was the best mother of this generation. None of my friends have a mother like mine, none of them are even closer to their mother like I am to my mother. 

The social worker couldn't afford to convince me about my mother but rather, she opened a Pandora box of darkness, I realized that I had been stolen from my mother and they wanted to paint her as bad so I could agree with them. The social worker told me that my biological father was the perfect man yet this was the man who had denied me, chosen a sex offender over me, abused me my and mother so bad my mother fled into a refuge. 

When I was in this place they call foster care in Britain, I told them that I would never turn against my mother, she was the only source of security I knew and for that I was denied food for two weeks. 

I began vomiting blood, I became breathless,  I felt I was dying and I had no one to lean onto.

I was made to stay away from my Siblings in an unknown scary place where I had no food to eat. I was always in my room thinking about how I would escape this new reality which seemed like hell on earth.  The more I tried in my abilities,  the more I was reminded that my mother was no where to protect me. I was on my own. I had never been so scared. 

"Can you at least call an Ambulance, I am coughing out blood, I screamed at Foster carer...." While I was breathing heavily in fear, I could feel my soul was finally leaving out of my body. I then remembered what my mother used to say to me; "Nakai, my daughter, He lives in you...

And then, I heard a loud knock at the front door;  "It is the Ambulance service"


To be continued...

Coming next:
Social Services Said When Nakai turns 18, she will marry her mother's beloved husband, the man who is the only Father I have ever known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because Of My Mother's Love, I Escaped The Ruthless Britain Foster Care System

From the waters in her bosom, I had to swim in anticipation to meet this super wonderful woman who called me Nakai, meaning "To Beautif...